Friday, September 9, 2016

Book Collection #28


28th week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting all my collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know. I love my books.


Books by Jay Kristoff.

This collection of mine is books that are only written by Jay. Considering my Illuminae collection is all kinds of huge, lol. So I'm doing that one alone. But yeah. I adore Jay. He's amazing. And I love all of his books. And I cannot wait to read everything that he is writing next. Eee. I simply love my collection of his books so much. Missing a few of the audiobooks, though. And don't have two of his earliest ARCs. Aw. Looking for those. And also missing a bunch of swag. And I really want The Little Stormdancer too. Ack. I need. But I do have every single copy of Nevernight, so I'm thrilled about that. Just need a personalized copy too. One day I shall get personalized copies of all his books. Hopefully. All these books are perfect.



6 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I may try doing it myself! You are definitely a collector of books you love! I don't usually keep more than one copy of the same title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are gorgeous, Carina! I knew you have an extensive collection of Kristoff's books but they all look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love seeing all the different covers in all of your collections, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful collection. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)